LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI in Spanish)
BCNNET TRANSLATIONS, S.L., manager of the website, hereinafter MANAGER, makes this document available to users, with which it aims to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (LSSICE in Spanish), as well as to inform all users of the website about the terms and conditions.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, undertaking to strictly observe and comply with the provisions herein as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
BCNNET TRANSLATIONS, S.L. reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of these changes, with publication on the BCNNET TRANSLATIONS, S.L. website being understood to be sufficient.
1. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Corporate name: BCNNET TRANSLATIONS.
Business name: NET-TRANSLATIONS
Tax identification code: B61248597
Registered offices: C/ SANT JOSEP 12, 108302 MATARÓ, BARCELONA
Through the website, we offer users the possibility to access information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the content shown on the website and especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights and all brands, commercial names, or distinctive marks, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the content and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the user undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way publicly communicate, transform, or modify that content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from any breach of those obligations. Under no circumstance does access to the website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence, or total or partial transfer of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Terms and Conditions of the Website do not confer on the users any other right of use, HR, alteration, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the website and/or its content other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use of any other rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes, and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this space, as well as the space itself as a whole as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the website’s graphic design, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics, and any other website content or, as the case may be, has the corresponding authorisation to use said elements. The content provided on the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part or transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the aforementioned company.
Likewise, removing, evading, and/or manipulating the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any informational mechanisms that may be contained in the content is strictly forbidden. The user of this website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could be detrimental to them, and the company also reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions to which it may have recourse in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE
The user undertakes to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the website and its content and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at any given time; (ii) the General Terms and Conditions of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morality and decency; and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the website.
- Provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained on the website with his/her personal data and to keep it up-to-date at all times in such a way as to correspond at all times to the user’s real situation. The user shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or to third parties due to the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the user shall also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the website and/or the content for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Terms and Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, harm, or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files, and any type of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the website without complying with the conditions required for that access.
- Damaging the hardware or software of the website, its suppliers, or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading software viruses or any other hardware or software that may damage the hardware or software of the company, suppliers, or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use, and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers, or other users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming, or modifying the content unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, hiding, or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content or the technical protection devices or any informational mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the content by using means or procedures other than those which may have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the webpages where the content is found or, in general, those which are normally used on the internet because they do not entail a risk of damaging the website and/or the content or rendering it useless.
- In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the user undertakes not to transmit, share with, or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, or, in general, any kind of material which: • In any way is contrary to, undermines, or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties, and in the rest of the legislation in force.• Induces, incites, or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted decency, or public order.• Induces, incites, or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes, or thoughts on the grounds of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition.• Incorporates, makes available, or allows access to products, elements, messages, and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and decency or public order. Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.• Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky, or harmful to health and mental stability.• Is protected by the legislation on protection of intellectual or industrial property belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorised for the intended use.• Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy, or self-image of persons.• Constitutes any form of advertising.• Includes any type of virus or programme that impedes the website’s normal operation.
If a password is given to you to access any of the services and/or contents of the website, it must be used diligently and kept secret at all times. You will be liable for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties temporarily or permanently or to allow outside persons to access the aforementioned services and/or content. You are required to notify the company of any event that may involve undue use of your password like it being stolen, lost, or any unauthorised access to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until such time as the above notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from improper use of your password and you shall be liable for any unlawful use of the content and/or services of the website by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or wilfully fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Terms and Conditions, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company as a result of that non-compliance.
Continuous access is not guaranteed nor is the correct viewing, downloading, or use of the elements and information contained on the website, which may be impeded, hindered, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for any decisions that may be taken as a result of accessing the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted or the relationship with the user may be terminated immediately if any use of the website or of any of the services offered therein that is contrary to these General Terms and Conditions is detected. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims, or expenses arising from the use of the website. It will only be responsible for the removal, as soon as possible, of content that may cause that damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for damages arising from, among others, the following:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone problems, delays, blockages, or breaks in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or due to any other cause beyond the company’s control.
- Unlawful interference through the use of malicious software of any kind or by any means of communication, such as software viruses or any other means.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a browser malfunction or by the use of outdated versions of the browser. The webmaster reserves the right to remove any content or information on the website, in whole or in part.
The company waives any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the website users. It also waives liability for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, as it is only for the provision of the services of queries and questions. In the event of damage caused by illicit or incorrect use of these services, the user may be sued for the damage caused. You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions, or petitions from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the website. You also undertake to indemnify us for any damage resulting from your use of robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part which imposes an unreasonable burden on the website’s operation.
The user undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink, the website or any of its content except with the express written authorisation of the person who manages the file.
The website may include links to other websites managed by third parties to facilitate the user’s access to collaborating companies’ and/or sponsors’ information. Accordingly, the company is not liable for the content of these websites nor is it a guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the website’s homepage exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our website (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that that link has been authorised nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive marks of our company; (ii) they may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites to violence or discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, or religion, is contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) they may not link to any page of the website other than the homepage; (iv) they must link to the website address itself, without allowing the website making the link to reproduce the website as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the website’s pages. The company may request at any time that you remove any link to the website after which you must immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, content, products, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use cookie technology on the website to recognise you as a frequent user and to personalise your use of the website by pre-selecting your language, or more preferred or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is that information’s processing custodian.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by an internet server to record the user’s browsing on the website when the user allows them to be received. If you like, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent cookies from being installed on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
Thanks to cookies, the browser of the computer utilised by the user can be recognised to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising that the user prefers, to the demographic profiles of the users, and to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress, and the number of hits.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the content and services offered on the website are for informational purposes only. Accordingly, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the content or and services offered on the website, including but not limited to warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEUR
The company shall not be liable in any case in which it is impossible to provide service if this is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflict, strikes, rebellion, explosion, flooding, acts or omissions of the government, and in general any and all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions as well as the use of the website shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered address of the person who manages the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a legal or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Terms and Conditions as a whole unenforceable or void. In such cases, the company shall amend or replace the stipulation with one that is valid and enforceable and that achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original stipulation to the furthest extent possible.